The PokéPit
March 28, 2024, 01:32:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon Fuse: The Dark/Light new journey!!!

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Fuse: The Dark/Light new journey!!!  (Read 4815 times)
Rukario
The God of Poképit. Bow down before Chuck Norris.
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +65535/-3

Hello all. If you need help, PM me or a mod.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: December 26, 2010, 07:44:06 am »

I looked at Kadaen, eyes wide. "A battle? Here? Now? I'm ill-equipped, all I have is a couple of Pokémon!" I said.
Report Spam   Logged

Amanda1993pokemon
Shiny Pokémon
Rare Pokémon

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +3/-1

I am not 17, and I fail at playing Zelda OoA

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 27, 2010, 08:28:21 am »

"This could be a one pokemon vrs one pokemon battle," Kadaen insited.
Report Spam   Logged

96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this your signature if you're one of the 4% who will.
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #317 on: December 27, 2010, 08:30:51 am »

Lee rolled his eyes. "Okay, alright... I guess I've been looking forwards to a Pokémon battle where I have a chance of winning." he admitted, then grinned and jumped forward. "Bring it on!"
Report Spam   Logged

~AngelPoke~
I am the "Who's That Pokemon!" pokemon. Go ahead, Geuss.
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +2/-2

I IS HAPPEH!!! and crazeh...

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 09, 2011, 08:25:14 pm »

Solomon walked away from his place. His demonlike fur shined in the sun as he searched for a shelter. "There it is....The altar...." Solomon said as he sees a strange device sticking out the ground. He walked towards it, clawing the item. A strangr figure walks towards Solomon. " HEY KIDDO! YOU WANT A OSHAWATT?!?" shouted the strange figure. "An oshawhat??? I thought this was Fuse region not no freaking Unova!!!Fuse I say, Fuse!"shouted Proffeser C.J.(havent seen him ina while. plus enough random. More plot ) Back at the Team Dark Base...., "Sir, I have released the form of the beast." says a Mysterious figure Unleash ....L33.....It will challenge Lee and make him lose. Lee will regret this little battle. Soon, This whole world of Pokemon is now The whole world of Humans. The Darus Region will be created. Leave my sight, b1tch." someone sitting in a rather evil seat. Standing up, he reveals his face. "Mister Cyrus,How are we Galatic people gonna be part of this?" says a Grunt. Cyrus smirks at the grunt, "No and yes. Galatic Grunts will live in the Darus Region. They will be the soldiers of our World."

((Oh and I've stopped G-Modding. I'll qut if ya want me too.))
Report Spam   Logged

For those of you who RP in Pokemon Fuse, Be happy. It has the most awesomest plot. I are the one who watches carefully.
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: January 10, 2011, 01:45:41 pm »

((Oh, no. Dun leave. Your plot sounds pretty cool))

((WAIT WAIT WAIT. Demon-like FUR? On Solomon? Is this turning into a PMD RP? If so, sounds awesome))
Report Spam   Logged

Amanda1993pokemon
Shiny Pokémon
Rare Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 10, 2011, 02:02:53 pm »

(Don't leave, just leave out the GModing. ^.^ That's all that is requieered of you.)

"Lets go Quilava and Lee, you have steal types that are week agest my fire types. Lets see if you can hanlde one!" Kadaen said as he let his Quilava take to the pokemon battle feild.
Report Spam   Logged

96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this your signature if you're one of the 4% who will.
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #321 on: January 10, 2011, 02:05:17 pm »

Lee grimaced. "Uh-oh..." he muttered under his breath, then ran at the Quilava and jumped over it and Kadaen, shooting an Aura Sphere blindly at it in mid-air. He landed gracefully and spun around, jumping to the side.
Report Spam   Logged

~AngelPoke~
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 11, 2011, 06:21:29 pm »

((btw i can play pokemon white and black in english , btw he had demonlike fur in my before post...the one with Otis.oh and P.s Pokemon Black and White are failures with the bad guys.))

"Oh look, its a pokemon battle." says a crowd surrounding an andriod. The andriod stared anxiously at the crowd. "My name is L version 33. Please leave my sight." shouted the andriod. L33 sent out a mechinic pokeball, reaalesing a strange pokemon. The pokemon's fur looked just like Solomons.

"Hey! You, andriod! I'll challenge you. Don't harm those people!" shouted Solomon, his claws dripping blood, side to side. Oh crap, I forgot I'm a pokemon. Not human anymore thought Solomon. "My gawd! Its a talking pokemon! Run!" shouted the crowd.   "Oh, so if theres a robot no one runs, but if theres a talking pokemon...People run!" shouted Solomon preparing his move. L33 squinted its eyes, commanding the pokemon to do simple moves against Solomon. Solomon dodged and counter attacked all he could, but all these scrathes were really strong. "Pathetic, how could Lee lose to you? S0l0m0n destroy Solomon." the andriod commanded. The pokemon looked at its master. It nodded and jumped towards Solomon. "Ugh.....No...Remember what Proffesser C.J. said. Never give up." shouted Solomon,  sending a small beam of fire towards S0l0m0n. Bitey came out of it's pokeball and finished off the robot. "It's the end! Team Dark...Team Light....THEY'RE NOTHING BUT SOME USELESS  BAD GUY TEAM! All they want is the Darus region. Which me, Lee and someone named Kadaen are supposed to make. Well, NEVER!" shouted Solomon, bringing two balls of enrgy in his hands. Bitey stared at his master and began to contribute power to him. "Hey, kid! W-what the fvck are you doing to meeee???" shouted l33, disappearing into the light.

Back at the Base, Cyrus stood up at his computer. The door leading to his room slamemd open. "Sir! They destroyed Project thirty-three and Project zero! Release the death ray?" shouted a grunt. Cyrus noded, smirking.
Report Spam   Logged

For those of you who RP in Pokemon Fuse, Be happy. It has the most awesomest plot. I are the one who watches carefully.
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: January 12, 2011, 12:50:10 pm »

((Hmm... If I could post, I would. This sounds very interesting... are you making Team Galactic get involved? Hmm. And now Cyrus has ordered the Death Ray to be fired, so... what's happening to Solomon? Is he turning into a Pokémon? If so, can we also do something similar?))
Report Spam   Logged

~AngelPoke~
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 12, 2011, 05:04:07 pm »

((Ok bassicly Solmon is turning into a pokemon. You guys can too if ya want. And yes, All the past Evil Teams from Pokemon are involved. Even the ones from Pokemon B&W. I'll just make a discussion thread...))
Report Spam   Logged

Amanda1993pokemon
Shiny Pokémon
Rare Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 13, 2011, 05:11:14 am »

"LEE WHAT THE ****?" Kadaen yelled as he moved away and his Quilava used flame thrower on Lee.
Report Spam   Logged

~AngelPoke~
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 01, 2011, 06:43:31 pm »

Solomon scraped his fur, looking at a beam of light. The beam of light began to turn dark and fizzle. Tiny pieces of  fire land on the ground as trainers screamed. The flaming stopped and they opened up a lare capsule, opening other pokemon that are said to destroy the world such as Crionki, Gronchy, Balleki, and Flecki. Solomon growled at the pokemon as they moved towards him, making him faint.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otis stared at the fainting demon-like pokemon, he stared at it to see his brother. "Solomon...What happened? No...No...This isn't how fate is! Cyrus must've heard how his fate would end. Ngh..... There is only one way to get help... Lee and Kaeden. Unless they already turned into pokemon.... First, Brother needs to get towards a pokemon center, I don't care if I'm not supposed to help. But, He's my brother!" shouted Otis. The man picked up the beast and dragged it towards the nearest Pokemon center
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum