The PokéPit
March 28, 2024, 07:16:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon Fuse: The Dark/Light new journey!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Fuse: The Dark/Light new journey!!!  (Read 4809 times)
~AngelPoke~
I am the "Who's That Pokemon!" pokemon. Go ahead, Geuss.
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +2/-2

I IS HAPPEH!!! and crazeh...

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2008, 02:41:36 pm »

Welcome to the grand tale of Pokemon Fuse. The new pokemon world! You shall encounter new pokemon, New people, On your journey to meet the pokemon of all darkness or light. Depending on your chioce. You must capture, play, Have fun. Now you must choose three pokemon from the table. Who will you choose? Grass:Flowerga, Fire:Hunter, Water: Hydraya? These pokemon shall help you on your journey. Stop Team Dark or Team light from destroying the pokemon land. You can be an Ranger, Trainer, Gym leader, E4 and many other things. Your chioce! Also tryo to stop by places and try to train before fighting.

RANGERS:

TRAINERS:
Unlimted

ELITE FOUR:
4.Lee

AROMAS:
Unlimited

Swimmers:
Unlimted

Fire hero:

Rules:
1.No talking pokemon. Only can use pokemon that can talk can talk
2.No chatspeak
3.You can only make up pokemon if you are an spriter
4.No stealing pokemon
5.No killing pokemon
if you follow the two bottom rules you will be in jail.

Characer sheet-
Name:
Pokemon: (The Pokemon trainer already have or will get soon. Nicknames are in ()s. )
Team(Dark/Light):
Personality:
Classification:

That is all! Oops forget the two legendaries name and professer's name. I'll put them in i t when some one joins.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 12:01:00 pm by Scarpoip » Report Spam   Logged

For those of you who RP in Pokemon Fuse, Be happy. It has the most awesomest plot. I are the one who watches carefully.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rukario
The God of Poképit. Bow down before Chuck Norris.
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +65535/-3

Hello all. If you need help, PM me or a mod.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 02:58:10 pm »

Hmm... proper Pokémon, huh? I'll join to see what this turns out to be.

Can I be one of the Elite Four? I can use some original Pokémon, mixed with new ones. Tell me if it's OK, and I'll fill out a sheet.

I've edited it for an E4.

Name: Lee.
Elite Four main type: Steel.
Pokémon on team: Steelix lv. 55, (new pkmn)lv. 54, (new pkmn)lv. 55, Magnezone lv. 56, (new pkmn)lv. 56, Lucario lv. 57.
Personality: Lucario fanatic. Very proud and bold. Friendly.
Appearance: Dressed as a Lucario. Never takes it off, unless he's alone.
History/Bio: When he was a child, he met a Riolu. Riolu became his best friend. When he evolved, Lee did too. He changed and became a completely different person with a completely different ambition: to show everyone he was the best. He then became one of the Elite Four to prove he was tough.
Power:(maybe a small power they can use? nothing too big, but makes the RP more fun) Can use Aura - but no Aura Spheres.

((add the bold bits into the normal sheet, it makes it more interesting))
« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 03:16:12 pm by Arceus » Report Spam   Logged

~AngelPoke~
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 03:13:43 pm »

Good. Can't be chapion though. you can be the other four. i'll be champion after I beat some one. Trust me I'm  gonna let some one else. But yes you can. My form:
Nane:Solomon
Starter pokemon:Hunter
Aiming legendary:Light dragon (same for dark one. It will channge when some one tinks up an good anem)
Trainer or Ranger:Trainer/Future Chapion

ok. You can post your now and start. Also ask peple if they can sprite so I can maek pictures oof the starters.
Report Spam   Logged

For those of you who RP in Pokemon Fuse, Be happy. It has the most awesomest plot. I are the one who watches carefully.
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 03:17:52 pm »

OK. Should I just be wandering around, doing nothing? Then I meet Solomon?

BTW I've edited my post.
Report Spam   Logged

~AngelPoke~
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 03:22:31 pm »

It's the geatst ever. I'll add you to the 4th and es he will. But then he goes back to the E4.*adding*
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 03:23:31 pm »

OK good. I'll start in a moment.
Report Spam   Logged

~AngelPoke~
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 03:28:20 pm »

((ok. I'm gonna start now.))
Solomon started sleeping and woke up. "Oh no1 I'm gonna be late for my pokemon!" said SolomonSolomon ran as fast as he could and got to the lab. "Hello Professer C.J." said Solomon. "Hello." repplied the Professer. "You are early. Choose your pokemon now." said Professer C.J. Solomon chose the second one. He then let ot a Red pokemon. "You chose Hunter!" said Professer C.J. "I like it." said Solomon. Hunter went on his face bting him. Solomon started jumping. "Ahhh!! Get off my face!" said Solomon. Hunter did. "I'm naming you Bitey." said Solomon. Bitey smiled.
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 03:32:38 pm »

Lee was standing outside the professor's house. He was an old friend, and he looked forward to seeing him again. He watched the new person going in. He had chosen a Hunter. Lee knew Hunter. He liked biting stuff. Noses was the favourite place to bite. Lee wondered what would happen if he bit a Nosepass. He laughed at the thought, and waited for the person to come out before he went in.
Report Spam   Logged

~AngelPoke~
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 03:36:35 pm »

Solomon came out with 5 pokeballs and 1 masterball. "Bitey lets go train!" said solomon. Bitey bit Solomon again. "I'm ok with that." said Solomon. Solomon returned Bitey. Solomon saw Lee. "Who are you?" asked Solomon. Professer C.J. saw Lee. "Oh thats my good freind Lee. Lee is part of the Elite four. You'll fight him whehn your strong enough." said Professer C.J. "Come in andwhat do oyu wan tot talk about?" asked the Professer. Solomon walked away and sarted traing Bitey.
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 03:38:48 pm »

"I've come to collect my new Pokémon. You know, those ones." ((the three that I mentioned in my char. sheet))
Lee rolls his eyes at Solomon, and waves at Hunter.
Report Spam   Logged

~AngelPoke~
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2008, 03:50:13 pm »

Solomon sighs. Hunter waves back. "Oh thse ones. Well here they are. I hope you take good care of them." said Professer C.J. hen Solomon's rival bumped into him. "Gah! what do you want?"asked Solomon. "Nothing. I'm here to go get my first bag!" said his rival. Solomon's Rival ran away. Solomon and Bitey went to the gym leader. They arrived at  Roc destroy town. They saw the gym. "I don't know if your strong enough." said solomon to Bitey. Bitey agreed. So they went to the mining area and hardly trained. Bitey  was evovling into an bigger red pokemon. Bitey had sharper teeth and his  hands where like Kabutops. He grew an tail with an face that had an drk face and yellow eyes. It then grew wings. It's feet where like it's tail. It was an Fire and ground type. It was called Dest. "Hmm... your stronger than I expected." said Solomon. He looked at the red and brown pokemon. then they went inside the gym.
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2008, 03:59:01 pm »

((OK I'll make up the Pokémon and add them in soon))

Lee stared at the Pokéballs. "Thanks, professor. Here you go. A little tip." Lee handed him some money, then walked off. He eventually bumped into the gym. He smirked, then walked in. He looks around. He sees Solomon, and stays out of sight. He was going to see the next fight, no matter what. He brought out one of his new Pokémon. It was a steel-type Eevee. It's name was Titanion. (tie-tay-neon) "Hello, Titanion. I thought I'd be seeing you first." He looked at Solomon. This is gonna be fun to watch. Titanion smirked.
Report Spam   Logged

~AngelPoke~
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008, 04:03:39 pm »

Solomon saw Lee. "Go Bitey!" said Solomon sending out Bitey. Bitey used earth quake on the first pokemon. It fainted. "Bitey use ground fire!" said Solomon. Bitey did and defeated the sedcond. Boiitey did an combo on the third. The thir dwas strong because of his ground tpe. But bitey used an fire type move which defeated him. "Impressive." said the first gym leader. The gym leader gave Solomon his gym bagde.(ok.)
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2008, 04:10:31 pm »

Lee looked at him. Both him and Titanion smirked, and they walked off. He gets out his new bird Pokémon, and returns Titanion. ((haven't got a name for the bird ye. Will do it soon)) He orders it to fly. It flies to the town with the 8th gym and waits. The team wait, training and practicing.
Report Spam   Logged

~AngelPoke~
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2008, 04:20:49 pm »

Solomon tried to get to Smell island. He took an boat and was in Smell city. He started capturing pokemon. But, An legendary awaited under the island. Then the island shook and shook. Out came Grassgadia. One of the legendary  beasts. There where 4. 3 main. 1 was created by them. Solomon ran from the beast. Grassgadia started putting flowers on the island. Solomon ran to the town where the gym was. He then fought te gym leader and Bitey and the the rpokemoon where all level 25.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum