The PokéPit
April 18, 2024, 04:15:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon Fuse: The Dark/Light new journey!!!

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Fuse: The Dark/Light new journey!!!  (Read 4846 times)
Rukario
The God of Poképit. Bow down before Chuck Norris.
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +65535/-3

Hello all. If you need help, PM me or a mod.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #285 on: January 24, 2009, 11:48:06 am »

Lee grabs Solomon's top and hoists him up by it. "You left me to die. AGAIN. AND I PRACTICALLY DID."
Report Spam   Logged

Azhiro
PLEASE KILL ME COS I SUCK.
Art-and-Gallade-loving-Shaymin!
Commonly seen Pokémon

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +2/-0

WUT?

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 24, 2009, 02:05:08 pm »

(Wat? I just keep forgetting about things! I was too busy on other forums and waiting for The rise of Darkrai to load(now, and needs to wait for the Gallade part to come out)! )

A Pokemon Ranger was flying on a Staraptor.
Report Spam   Logged

Changed the image, still crediting the artist.
~AngelPoke~
I am the "Who's That Pokemon!" pokemon. Go ahead, Geuss.
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +2/-2

I IS HAPPEH!!! and crazeh...

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 24, 2009, 03:25:08 pm »

"Hehe." giggled Solomon. He flew away on his pokemon.
Report Spam   Logged

For those of you who RP in Pokemon Fuse, Be happy. It has the most awesomest plot. I are the one who watches carefully.
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: January 24, 2009, 03:32:03 pm »

Lee watched as he flew off. He looked at the hole in his chest... again.
Report Spam   Logged

Azhiro
PLEASE KILL ME COS I SUCK.
Art-and-Gallade-loving-Shaymin!
Commonly seen Pokémon

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +2/-0

WUT?

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 25, 2009, 10:06:08 am »

Below the Pokemon ranger's location was a Gallade, teleporting around where his partner went.
Report Spam   Logged

Changed the image, still crediting the artist.
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: June 04, 2010, 05:07:53 am »

Lee sighed quietly to himself, then walked into the Pokémon Center outside the Elite Four. Nurse Joy watched him as he walked over to the seats silently and sat down gently. "Are you OK?" the Nurse asked. I can get Chansey to help with that..."

Lee waved her away. He was thinking hard about how much he hated Solomon, for hundreds of reasons. He thought about the two that he had met not long ago. They had more potential to accomplish the impossible. Team Light were getting too dangerous.

A thought struck Lee, and he gasped. Solomon's Pokémon knew "Light Beam", which meant he was part of Team Light! Team Light were evil - that explains why Solomon's aura was black...

Lee stood up and began to walk away, but Nurse Joy was following him. She turned him around and looked him in the eyes. "Think about what you're doing. I don't know what it is, but it doesn't look good. Stop and think. If you still want to do it, then you'll have to get through me."

Lee shuddered a bit. He didn't think that hurting someone just to get what you want is right, especially someone as gentle and calm as Nurse Joy. He grabbed a Pokéball off of his belt and tossed it at the floor. Nurse Joy looked at him. "If you want to stop me, then battle me. If you win, I won't go. If you lose..."

Nurse Joy thought about it. "Ok... but you can only use one Pokémon."

Lee nodded, and prepared for battle. Nurse Joy pulled a Pokéball out of her pocket and sent out Delibird. It stood there, looking blank, until it realized what it was supposed to do.

"Use Present, Delibird!"

The Delibird threw a present at Magnezone. It bounced off of it and landed on the floor. Magnezone picked it up, and opened it. Inside was a bomb. Magnezone tried to throw it away, but it exploded and knocked Magnezone out. Nurse Joy gasped as Lee returned him, and sighed. Nurse Joy took Magnezone's Pokéball and ran over the the Healing Center, placing the ball very carefully into it. Lee walked over as the Healing Center flashed white, and Magnezone's Pokéball was taken out. Nurse Joy held out the ball, but Lee was standing still, frozen.

"Are you OK? You look like you've seen a ghost."

Lee looked at her, his aura searching her heart. His eyes widened, then narrowed instantly. "You're working with them!" he snarled. "I can't believe it, but you are!"

"Hold on!" said Nurse Joy. "Who are you talking about?"

"Team Light! The ones that steal Pokémon! Is that why you have a Delibird? Because you STOLE IT?"

Nurse Joy was horrified. "Wait! I only worked for them for a small time, when they were nice guys! And the Delibird is my own!"

Lee snarled. "You're lying! I can tell!" he roared. "Well... you just wait and see... those Light Team are gonna pay for everything they've done to me!"

"To you? What do you mean?" she said, beginning to get scared.

"I mean this!" he said, pointing at his chest. "This is what they did to me!"

With that, he broke down and collapsed onto the counter. Many people were watching him as he sat there, breathing heavily. A soft hand touched his shoulder. Lee roared and pulled the hand towards him. Nurse Joy was pulled over the desk and fell onto the floor with a thump. Lee looked at her. She was holding her arm in pain. Horrified faces watched him as he got up and sprinted outside. He had forgotten Magnezone but he didn't care. He sent out Duomory and jumped on quick, telling it to move, and fast. Duomory took off and soared to the Game Corner in the region. When they eventually landed, Lee returned his Pokémon and walked in, wandering around. He began to look behind posters on the walls, until he found a man in white uniforms standing in front of an "Employee of the Month" certificate. He looked at Lee, grinning, and then looked back. Lee walked over to the man and pushed the man out of the way, moving the certificate. Behind it was a red switch. Lee switched it on, and there was a "kshooom" noise of a large door being moved. Lee walked over to the door and walked through it. He put on his Lucario suit, which he had taken off for the flight with Duomory, and walked straight forward. He saw a locked door in front of him, so he kicked it. It had no effect. He growled and kicked it again. Nothing. He roared at the top of his voice and kicked it as hard as he could.

The door burst open, but Lee's ankle had been smashed too hard - he might have dislocated his foot. There was a man standing in there, holding a Pokéball and watching Lee. He was their Leader, he thought. Lee growled. THe man laughed a bit. "Hah. Welcome to our base, young Pokémon. It's been a while since we..."

"I'm not a Pokémon." snarled Lee, and the man seemed to notice the blood on the suit. "Ah, he said. Have you come to complain? Or are you working for Team Dark and you want us dead?"

"Almost there." Lee growled. The man laughed. "Ooh, you're hard. Let's see. You think that one of your friends works for us and he got you stabbed."

"Very close." Lee said.

"You think the champion works for us and he almost killed you, and you've come for revenge."

"Bang on!" Lee roared and ran at the man, readying an Aura Sphere. The man waved a hand, though, and Lee flew back, landing on his spike. He breathed in sharply, and began hyperventilating. He could do nothing. The man sighed. "Your friend does not work for us. If you want to know why he hates you so much, it's because you're so DAMN PERSISTENT! You just keep COMING BACK! Why won't you just die!?"

Lee looked up. "You remember me, then."

"Of course I do! Who else has tried to kill me more than ten or eleven times?!"

Lee groaned. The man kicked him in the face. Lee began coughing again, and the man walked off, saying nothing. Lee tried to push himself up, but couldn't. Then something pulled him up. A Gallade in a Red Scarf looked him over, then helped Lee stand up. It took Lee to the door in the Game Corner, where the receptionist noticed them and took Lee to the Pokémon Center. Lee was healed after a long rest there, and, as he was about to leave, he told the Nurse that he was sorry for what happened up in the Pokémon League. She said it was OK. Lee smiled, but he still felt wrong for doing such a thing.

He came out of the Center on crutches, because his ankle had been broken and he needed to keep it out of harm's way. He wasn't allowed to do anything like what he had done in the Team Light base again for a very long time. And he couldn't, because of his foot. He went to the local PokéMart and picked up a bag, for carrying his fold-up crutches and other medical things like his inhaler, which he had needed for his breathing difficulties after the performance two days ago.

He walked to the Park and sat on a bench to pack up his supplies, when he saw a small treehouse. This treehouse was very well hidden by the leaves, but he went over to it and looked up at the towering ladder. He had been here once, before, but he hadn't really spent long. The treehouse had been used for decades, apparently, by many Bug Pokémon and Gym Leaders, not to mention the Elite Four. He thought that perhaps he could use it for a while. He sent out Duomory, who took him to the top of the treehouse. He hopped off and into the place. It wasn't huge, but it was comfy and warm. There was a notice on a chair. It read as follows:

"                   "

Lee looked at it for a long time, then gave up. He put his bag on the floor and sat on the chair, releasing his Lucario for the first time in a while. He and the Lucario talked for a while, and eventually they both fell asleep.

A crack woke the two up. It sounded like the crackle of a fire, but it was a Spinarak walking across the old ceiling and splintering a few pieces with it's legs. The room was pitch-black, except for the note he had left on the floor. It read as follows.

"To the left,  "

Lee looked to the left.

There was another piece of paper, on the wall. Lee stood up, and hopped over to it.

"Behind me  "

Lee ripped the note off, and saw a glow-in-the-dark switch. He pressed the switch, and fell.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 03:49:25 pm by ~AngelPoke~ » Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #291 on: June 05, 2010, 02:05:18 pm »

Lee woke up to find himself in another underground base. He hadn't hurt his legs, it seemed, but he didn't have his inhaler or his crutches, which was a bad thing. He pushed himself up, and was helped up his his Lucario, who must have fallen down too. Lucario put Lee's arm over his shoulder to support him, and together they moved out of the room. The next room was very dark, but he could see. Occasionally, he thought he saw people in dark uniforms run around, and whenevr he did, Lucario growled. After Lucario growled loudly and barked at the shadows, Lee looked at him, then closed his eyes and looked at where Lucario was looking. He could see an aura in front of him, but it was dark and hard to see. Lee opened his eyes and reached out. It brushed against a soft, silky substance. It didn't feel man-made, but at the same time, it did.

Lee hopped forward and leant on the silky thing for support. He looked up, and saw a female face, a bit scary, looking back down at him. She wasn't smiling, or frowning. Lee waved sheepishly. She lifted him up and dragged him for a while, which hurt his foot. He told her that it hurt, but she ignored him. He then looked ahead of him. Behind the closed door in front of him, there were many men with Pokémon out, and they had black aura. Leye pushed the woman away, making him fall to the floor. He pushed himself up, and hopped backwards.

"Who are you, and what do you plan to do with me?"

Lucario walked up to him, and supported Lee.

"We are the ones that need you, Lee of the Elite Four."

Lee's eyes narrowed, and Lucario began growling.

"What for?"

The woman threw a Pokéball at the floor, and a Weezing came out. "Weezing, use Sleeping Gas!"

"No!" Lee cried and hopped backwards. He fell over and howled in pain as his foot jarred against the floor. He scrambled away from the slowly approaching gas, but he banged into the woman, who kicked his head. He growled and Lucario used an Aura Sphere on the Weezing, but it didn't seem to have much effect. Then the gas reached Lee, and he coughed. He REALLY needed his inhaler. He looked up at the woman. "Please... I have breathing problems!" he said, coughing. She said nothing. He passed out.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 03:48:54 pm by ~AngelPoke~ » Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: June 06, 2010, 05:19:56 am »

Something was shoved in his mouth, and he breathed in a horrible tasting gas that reminded him of his inhaler. He opened his eyes and shut them again immediately - the room was extremely bright. He looked around, and saw nothing in the room apart from him and Lucario, who was standing beside him. Lucario helped Lee up, and they went towards the door in the far edge of the room. Upon opening it, he saw his crutches and his inhaler lying on a shelf to the left. Lee picked them up gratefully, and took a breath from his inhaler before continuing forwards. The place was massive, and there were many people dotted around in dark uniforms, sitting at computers or training Pokémon. He watched them, but continued forward because something compelled him to.

Upon recahing a large, locked door, he was about to turn away and head back, but the door opened, on it's own. Lucario began growling, so Lee returned him. He advanced into the room, looking around. It was some kind of office, and in one corner there was a picture of the woman that he had seen before he passed out. He glared at it, then began to look around. As he turned to face the door, he saw a man standing behind it. He jumped, and backed away.The man stepped forward, closing the door, and said,

"Watch the tape."

Lee stared at him, confused.

"The tape."

He heard a noise from a TV behind him, so he turned around (with difficulty) and watched it. It was CCTV footage, from his attack on Team Light. "How did you get this?" Lee asked, still watching.

"We installed secret cameras in their base."

"So why are you making me watch this?"

"We want you to help us oppose Team Light."

Lee froze.

"You have done this before. We still have your..."

Lee spun around, growling.

"Is it because you're scared? That's right. You're scared. You NEED me because I was so good back in the day."

The man smiled. "You got that right. Team Light are becoming too powerful."

"What does this have to do with me?"

"Your chest."

Lee looked down at his chest, and remembered the pain that he had suffered when Solomon had...

"He DOES work for them, doesn't he?"

The man nodded.

Lee's hands clenched into fists.

"I'll help you, but on one condition."

"What's that?"

"You keep your girlfriend away from me."
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #293 on: June 07, 2010, 02:35:00 pm »

Donning his new Lucario suit, Lee walked out of the changing rooms. This suit had been upgraded with a special new foot-rest, that didn't hurt his foot when he walked, so he could walk and run and do everything on two feet. He walked around, testing the foot-thing, and it worked extremely well. Lee walked to the office, and picked up the Pokéballs laid out on the table. He clipped them to his belt, picked up his inhaler, then walked to the door on the other side of the room. Remembering the PIN, he entered it in and walked out of the now unlocked door.

He felt the fresh, clean air on his face as he stepped out of a door in a tree. The park was empty, and Lee decided he needed a look at his Pokémon. He sent one out. It was a Magnemite. Lee stared at it, then sent out another. It was a Teddiursa. He sent out the third one, which was an Eevee, and the final one, which was a Poochyena. He burst out laughing and then stopped. These kind of Pokémon were an insult to a member of the Elite Four.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 01:57:06 am by Rukario » Report Spam   Logged

~AngelPoke~
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 16, 2010, 08:28:58 pm »

Solomon randomly wakes up in a cave with a whole bunch of wild pokemon with him. "Oh gawd. Where am I? Why did that Team Light get me to kill him!" thought Solomon. He pops out his pokeball and out pops Bitey. "My best friend... Life is so confusing sometimes." he tells Bitey. "Hunt! Hunter hunter!" replies Bitey. Solomonput him back. "That stupid team! They told me to destroy Lee because he was evil! I'm starting to regrett it!" shouts Solomon. Solomon finds a lost Pidgey and sees an injured spot. He magiclly heals it. "But then it has it's advantages." Solomon arrives back home and tells him mother the bad deeds he did and shall destroy Team Light and Team Darkness. He flies to the Team Light base and uses the elevator and tells the boss, "I'm quitting. I know your trying to destroy our world!" and slams the table as he flies out.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 03:47:55 pm by ~AngelPoke~ » Report Spam   Logged

For those of you who RP in Pokemon Fuse, Be happy. It has the most awesomest plot. I are the one who watches carefully.
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #295 on: June 18, 2010, 12:30:56 pm »

Leaving the Pokéballs in the treehouse, he walked out of the park and through the town. People watched him, scared and sometimes even upset. He listened to their whisperings as well as he could.

"Oh, that poor thing. Forced to work for those evil Team Dark!" said an old woman as he walked past. He looked at her and she backed away. He was extremely tall in this suit, taller than an ordinary Lucario, and taller than even himself. He looked ahead again, sighing. He didn't want to be feared. He just wanted to get revenge.

"Watch out! He's got a spike!" another one whispered, pulling her children out of Lee's way as he walked past. He heard the children making that awful "Agh...." noise as they shivered in fear.

He walked ahead, waiting until he was out of sight from everyone, and pulled up the suit leg. Underneath, strapped to his leg, was six other Pokémon. He had stolen them from the Team Dark base, and he had no idea what they were. He picked one off of his leg, then tossed it at the ground/

« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 03:47:16 pm by ~AngelPoke~ » Report Spam   Logged

~AngelPoke~
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: June 22, 2010, 03:46:30 pm »

"Where would I start... Lee probaly wants to kill me for revenge." thought Solomon as he walked around confused. His pokeballs shwon in the light. "Ligjaws... I can't believe it was easier to catch you. I'm glad I did. Now use scratch of light and use your eclipse powers to  pause the earths movement!" shouted Solomon as he sent it out. The world stopped now there was no night or hour just minutes. He heard kids and adults muttering as he walks around town. "Hey look its the traitor, Champion Solomon!" whispered one. Solomon's aroua changed in his body, he didn't know how and why but he just felt a tingle in his body. "Where is Lee..." thought Solomon as he whipped out his poketch and pressed the Elite Four button. Lee Elite Four number four Lee has been found in a town. I shall get a pokemon tamed to fly you there now, Master Solomon said his poketch. "Ranger Mode..." he whispered. He saw an Staravia fly towards him and take him to Lee's spot seing him tossing the pokeball. "Hello Lee." he said.
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: June 23, 2010, 02:05:49 pm »

Lee glanced up briefly as the Mightyena came out of the Pokéball. He sighed and watched the Mightyena walk, slowly, back over to Lee. His fingers clenched together to form a fist. "You.." he said quietly. His voice was deeper and darker than before. "You turned me into this."

His suit was almost completely black, apart from the eyes. Mightyena growled at Solomon.
Report Spam   Logged

~AngelPoke~
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 29, 2010, 06:47:47 pm »

"Lee! Don't try killing me! It was Team Light's fault. they convinced me to kill you. If you kill me now, you'll die too. HE planted bombs  evreywhere underground. If one person that he is connected too dies, the world goes to. We need ervrey trainer possible." explained Solomon. Soon,  a group of pokemon came worried. They all were talking in their worries more at a time. Solomon threw a pokeball sending out Bitey. "Lee! Team Dark! Team Light! They're coming to you! If we gather all the pokemon and trainers in the world we could defeat those two!" telepathed Bitey.  Solomon showed Lee a message that told of the plan how Team Light would team up with the opposing team. He read it out loud:   "Solomon, your plan to destroy Lee was a total failure. But now if you go to the Team Dark's base you could unlock Darjaws and its power to control the world! The time has come. Kill Lee then make alliances with Team Dark. Simple yes? No. We have those rotten pokemon gangs and rangers after us. Stop them so we cannot be stopped. Thats what they gave me before I quitted. He now will blow me up and evrey pokemon and trainer alive.  Capture Darjaws, We must contribute to the sun and moon."  Solomon walked away and replied before he left:"You coming to save the world?" he landed on Ligjaws flying away into the sun starting a beam of light so dark that you can't even see  it, so dangerous that your eyes would explode right now.
Report Spam   Logged

Amanda1993pokemon
Shiny Pokémon
Rare Pokémon

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +3/-1

I am not 17, and I fail at playing Zelda OoA

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 21, 2010, 12:00:17 pm »

((Might as well join..

Name: Kadaen (You should of gotten him Aru before I came)
Elite Four main type: Fire
Pokémon on team: Flareon (Level 59), Last evolvement of Hunter in this RP (level 55),  arcanine (level 57), Quilava (level 58), Heatran (level 57), and lastly Rapidash (level 59)
Personality: over protective over his friends.
Appearance: He has blue eyes, red spiky hair with a blue shirt and red pants.
Power: Can resist heat strokes.

Is that alright?))
Report Spam   Logged

96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this your signature if you're one of the 4% who will.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum