The PokéPit
March 28, 2024, 06:35:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon Fuse: The Dark/Light new journey!!!

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Fuse: The Dark/Light new journey!!!  (Read 4808 times)
~AngelPoke~
I am the "Who's That Pokemon!" pokemon. Go ahead, Geuss.
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +2/-2

I IS HAPPEH!!! and crazeh...

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: January 09, 2011, 08:25:14 pm »

Solomon walked away from his place. His demonlike fur shined in the sun as he searched for a shelter. "There it is....The altar...." Solomon said as he sees a strange device sticking out the ground. He walked towards it, clawing the item. A strangr figure walks towards Solomon. " HEY KIDDO! YOU WANT A OSHAWATT?!?" shouted the strange figure. "An oshawhat??? I thought this was Fuse region not no freaking Unova!!!Fuse I say, Fuse!"shouted Proffeser C.J.(havent seen him ina while. plus enough random. More plot ) Back at the Team Dark Base...., "Sir, I have released the form of the beast." says a Mysterious figure Unleash ....L33.....It will challenge Lee and make him lose. Lee will regret this little battle. Soon, This whole world of Pokemon is now The whole world of Humans. The Darus Region will be created. Leave my sight, b1tch." someone sitting in a rather evil seat. Standing up, he reveals his face. "Mister Cyrus,How are we Galatic people gonna be part of this?" says a Grunt. Cyrus smirks at the grunt, "No and yes. Galatic Grunts will live in the Darus Region. They will be the soldiers of our World."

((Oh and I've stopped G-Modding. I'll qut if ya want me too.))
Report Spam   Logged

For those of you who RP in Pokemon Fuse, Be happy. It has the most awesomest plot. I are the one who watches carefully.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum