The PokéPit
March 28, 2024, 04:51:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon Fuse: The Dark/Light new journey!!!

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Fuse: The Dark/Light new journey!!!  (Read 4819 times)
Rukario
The God of Poképit. Bow down before Chuck Norris.
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +65535/-3

Hello all. If you need help, PM me or a mod.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: September 12, 2010, 02:41:31 am »

((aww, Manny. I would accept, but I have no power to. So I'm afraid you'll have to wait for a bit, is that OK?))

Lee stared at the ground at Solomon flew away. "That... can't be true..." he said, shaking uncontrollably. "You did... try to kill me." He looked up, and saw Solomon floating off into the distance on Ligjaws. He realized what he had done and coughed a single time, staring upwards into the sky. "Why did I ever join them?" he thought, and then looked backwards towards the park. He thought about the first time he had been there.

---------------------------------------------

".........."

"....looo?"

"Hellooo?"

A beautiful girl was the first sight after waking up in the treehouse. Lee saw her face, almost pressed up against his, calling out "Hellooo?" over and over. Then she saw his eyes open, and smiled. "Wake up, sleepychops." she said cheerfully, and stood up. Lee moaned and rolled over onto his front. The girl laughed. "Come on." she said. "You're not at home."

Lee felt his heart sink when he heard this. He looked over at the girl, rolling over quickly and sitting up. She was crouching next to a large circle of flowers growing on the rotten wood. He looked at her as she carefully moved a single flower aside so some sunlight would get to a tiny bulb resting in the shadow of that flower. Lee carefully stood up. "Where am I?" he said, looking around. "Where's Riolu?"

The girl looked around. "Oh, you're finally awake." she smiled. "You're in the slums. Featherfan City. And your friend is here, look."

Riolu popped his head around from the girl's legs. Lee gasped, and Riolu ran at him, leaping onto him and hugging him tightly. Lee laughed. "Riolu! You're safe!"he shouted, and spun around, Riolu holding on and laughing. The girl looked at him, happy. "I love seeing friends reunited." she said when they''d finished laughing and were now sitting next to her. "My name's Aerith, by the way."

Lee nodded. "Thankyou so much for taking care of Riolu and me." he said, bowing to her. Aerith giggled. "Well, really. All I really did was 'Hellooo?'"

Lee laughed. "You're really funny." he said, and looked at the flowers for a second. "How did these grow here? Wood doesn't have soil or nutrients."

Aerith shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe it's just me."

"Your face does make me feel stronger." Lee joked. Aerith looked at him seriously.

"Maybe you're right! I do like to talk to them a lot." She said. Lee looked at her, and they both burst out laughing. "You're funny too, err..."

"Lee."

"Lee, OK. What a strange name."

Lee laughed sheepishly. "Err, well..."

Aerith giggled. "Come on, let's go and walk around. I can show around the slums."

Lee grinned. "Ok, but if I come with you, you have to promise me one thing." he said. Aerith nodded. "Ok, you have to promise me a date."

Aerith burst out laughing. "Ok."

Lee was taken aback by this sudden acceptance, because he was used to girls telling him to bug off. He walked to the door of the treehouse and looked out. He saw immediately that it was the slums, and he climbed down the rather flimsy rope ladder to meet Aerith at the bottom. She led him around the area, and showed him all the main places, especially the play park. Lee remebered exactly how that date in the park went.

"You know, Aerith..." he said as they walked in. "It's a bit bland out here compared to your little treehouse. What is it that's so bland about this place?"

Aerith looked at him, confused. "Huh? I don't understand."

Lee jumped as he got the thought. "It's the flowers! There's no flowers here, Aerith!"

"No, there isn't."

"So why don't you plant some here? Or even sell them? Imagine it, Aerith. Flowerfan full of flowers, your wallet full of money!"

"Flowerfan full of flowers... wallet... full of money. Lee, that's a good idea. Why don't we start now?"

Lee shook his hands frantically. "No! Remember what you promised me?"

Aerith looked at him again, more confused than last time. "Promise?"

"You promised one date. Remember?"

Aerith's face was blank. Lee sighed, and walked off. "Come on then, let's get going with the flower selling."

-----------------------

Lee walked sadly into the play park and looked around. There was a single child playing on the swings there, and he jumped off and ran away screaming as soon as he saw Lee. Lee watched him go. "What... have I become?" he thought. "A monster... what would Aerith think?"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum