The PokéPit
April 18, 2024, 04:00:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon Fuse: The Dark/Light new journey!!!

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Fuse: The Dark/Light new journey!!!  (Read 4854 times)
~AngelPoke~
I am the "Who's That Pokemon!" pokemon. Go ahead, Geuss.
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +2/-2

I IS HAPPEH!!! and crazeh...

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: June 29, 2010, 06:47:47 pm »

"Lee! Don't try killing me! It was Team Light's fault. they convinced me to kill you. If you kill me now, you'll die too. HE planted bombs  evreywhere underground. If one person that he is connected too dies, the world goes to. We need ervrey trainer possible." explained Solomon. Soon,  a group of pokemon came worried. They all were talking in their worries more at a time. Solomon threw a pokeball sending out Bitey. "Lee! Team Dark! Team Light! They're coming to you! If we gather all the pokemon and trainers in the world we could defeat those two!" telepathed Bitey.  Solomon showed Lee a message that told of the plan how Team Light would team up with the opposing team. He read it out loud:   "Solomon, your plan to destroy Lee was a total failure. But now if you go to the Team Dark's base you could unlock Darjaws and its power to control the world! The time has come. Kill Lee then make alliances with Team Dark. Simple yes? No. We have those rotten pokemon gangs and rangers after us. Stop them so we cannot be stopped. Thats what they gave me before I quitted. He now will blow me up and evrey pokemon and trainer alive.  Capture Darjaws, We must contribute to the sun and moon."  Solomon walked away and replied before he left:"You coming to save the world?" he landed on Ligjaws flying away into the sun starting a beam of light so dark that you can't even see  it, so dangerous that your eyes would explode right now.
Report Spam   Logged

For those of you who RP in Pokemon Fuse, Be happy. It has the most awesomest plot. I are the one who watches carefully.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum