The PokéPit
April 20, 2024, 10:18:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon Fuse: The Dark/Light new journey!!!

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Fuse: The Dark/Light new journey!!!  (Read 4871 times)
~AngelPoke~
I am the "Who's That Pokemon!" pokemon. Go ahead, Geuss.
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +2/-2

I IS HAPPEH!!! and crazeh...

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: June 22, 2010, 03:46:30 pm »

"Where would I start... Lee probaly wants to kill me for revenge." thought Solomon as he walked around confused. His pokeballs shwon in the light. "Ligjaws... I can't believe it was easier to catch you. I'm glad I did. Now use scratch of light and use your eclipse powers to  pause the earths movement!" shouted Solomon as he sent it out. The world stopped now there was no night or hour just minutes. He heard kids and adults muttering as he walks around town. "Hey look its the traitor, Champion Solomon!" whispered one. Solomon's aroua changed in his body, he didn't know how and why but he just felt a tingle in his body. "Where is Lee..." thought Solomon as he whipped out his poketch and pressed the Elite Four button. Lee Elite Four number four Lee has been found in a town. I shall get a pokemon tamed to fly you there now, Master Solomon said his poketch. "Ranger Mode..." he whispered. He saw an Staravia fly towards him and take him to Lee's spot seing him tossing the pokeball. "Hello Lee." he said.
Report Spam   Logged

For those of you who RP in Pokemon Fuse, Be happy. It has the most awesomest plot. I are the one who watches carefully.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum