The PokéPit
March 28, 2024, 07:42:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon Fuse: The Dark/Light new journey!!!

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon Fuse: The Dark/Light new journey!!!  (Read 4811 times)
Rukario
The God of Poképit. Bow down before Chuck Norris.
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +65535/-3

Hello all. If you need help, PM me or a mod.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #285 on: June 06, 2010, 05:19:56 am »

Something was shoved in his mouth, and he breathed in a horrible tasting gas that reminded him of his inhaler. He opened his eyes and shut them again immediately - the room was extremely bright. He looked around, and saw nothing in the room apart from him and Lucario, who was standing beside him. Lucario helped Lee up, and they went towards the door in the far edge of the room. Upon opening it, he saw his crutches and his inhaler lying on a shelf to the left. Lee picked them up gratefully, and took a breath from his inhaler before continuing forwards. The place was massive, and there were many people dotted around in dark uniforms, sitting at computers or training Pokémon. He watched them, but continued forward because something compelled him to.

Upon recahing a large, locked door, he was about to turn away and head back, but the door opened, on it's own. Lucario began growling, so Lee returned him. He advanced into the room, looking around. It was some kind of office, and in one corner there was a picture of the woman that he had seen before he passed out. He glared at it, then began to look around. As he turned to face the door, he saw a man standing behind it. He jumped, and backed away.The man stepped forward, closing the door, and said,

"Watch the tape."

Lee stared at him, confused.

"The tape."

He heard a noise from a TV behind him, so he turned around (with difficulty) and watched it. It was CCTV footage, from his attack on Team Light. "How did you get this?" Lee asked, still watching.

"We installed secret cameras in their base."

"So why are you making me watch this?"

"We want you to help us oppose Team Light."

Lee froze.

"You have done this before. We still have your..."

Lee spun around, growling.

"Is it because you're scared? That's right. You're scared. You NEED me because I was so good back in the day."

The man smiled. "You got that right. Team Light are becoming too powerful."

"What does this have to do with me?"

"Your chest."

Lee looked down at his chest, and remembered the pain that he had suffered when Solomon had...

"He DOES work for them, doesn't he?"

The man nodded.

Lee's hands clenched into fists.

"I'll help you, but on one condition."

"What's that?"

"You keep your girlfriend away from me."
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum