The PokéPit
March 28, 2024, 05:25:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Introductions

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 216 times)
Rukario
The God of Poképit. Bow down before Chuck Norris.
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +65535/-3

Hello all. If you need help, PM me or a mod.

View Profile WWW
« on: November 29, 2008, 11:12:51 am »

Hello, and welcome to the introductions board. If you're new here, then you post a new topic like all of us nice people (apart from Slim) have.

All you need to do is say your name, anything you want to say, and try to look nice in your intro - we don't want all sweary or text-chatty words in there. Make yourself look decent.

I shall show you two examples. Try to guess which one is the decent one and which is the chavvy idiot one.

Hello there. My name is Rukario, and I like cheese. I also like cute little puppy dogs and cheese. I spend most of my time during the day playing outside, having fun and absorbing a bit too much Vitamin D into myself. When I'm not, I'm eating, sleeping or posting on here. I dislike having to eat cheese on toast., but it tastes nice.

And now for number 2:

H3770 t43r3, my n4m3 15 Ruk4r10 and 1 l1k3 ch3353. 1 l1k3 2 wr1t3 1n txt and d0 nuff1ng 3753.

(Did I do a good text-speak impression? I don't know. I don't write in text. I got my sister to help me.)

EDIT: Nobody else can have a job at the Dojo, if you're wondering, unless you're an Admin like me or Zhiroro.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 06:59:14 am by Rukario » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum