The PokéPit
March 28, 2024, 06:21:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

1x1x1...?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 1x1x1...?  (Read 1488 times)
Rukario
The God of Poképit. Bow down before Chuck Norris.
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +65535/-3

Hello all. If you need help, PM me or a mod.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2010, 03:51:12 am »

I looked back at the dragon, slightly worried. "Are you alriiii- GAH!" I shouted as one of the demons knocked me over. I shoved the spike on the back of my right hand into it's face and it howled. I felt a surge og adrenaline pump through me and I jumped up into the air again, then flew staright through the masses of demons, ripping most of them apart with claws on my feet and spikes on my wings. One jumped up and latched onto my face before being sliced in two. It scared me so much that I stopped and every remaining demon, save for the ones near Faeryl, jumped on my and dragged me down, starting to bite and tear at me. I screamed and a huge aura beam shot up, knocking two or three demons away and stopping a couple others from attacling for a while as they stared at it. I quickly took the advantage I had. My wings suddenly shrunk and slipped into my back, I grew smaller, and my skin turned white again. The demons collapsed and I slipped out, running towards Faeryl. "Run!" I screamed.
Report Spam   Logged

EmotionalDragon
Egg

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +1/-0

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2010, 03:14:11 pm »

I rolled to avoid thesonctant attacks from the demons, and I kept a close eye on what Fell did. I slashed at the demons once more and they scattered. I had numerous open wounds and they all bled heavily. (I want her blood to be purple. Can it be purple?) When I heard Fell scream at me, I nodded and I spread my wings. I ran towards Fell and grabbed his arms and I thrust my wings/fins down, shooting us both into the air. I flew for there pinprick of light that was the entrance to this secret underground cavern. I swerved to avoid jutting rocks and stalactites and stalagmites. We both shot out into the open air, the sun shining like nothing even happened. I fluttered down to the ground and set Fell down gently and landed myself. I was panting heavily, and my wounds were all bleeding even more. My blood...was deep, royal purple.
Report Spam   Logged

Moo. :3
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2010, 07:19:15 am »

((...Purple? Ok, but what?))

I stared at the dragon. "Are you OK?" I asked, worried that I had dragged her into this and I had caused her a lot of injury. I looked back at the hole, growled as I saw a demon come out, and shot an aura sphere at it. It fell back in, screeching. I looked at myself, and rubbed a cut on my arm delicately, then looked back at the dragon. She looked terrible. "Shall I go and get some Healers?" I asked her, staring at her purple blood. I thought that it looked slightly weird.
Report Spam   Logged

Amanda1993pokemon
Rare Pokémon

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +3/-1

I am not 17, and I fail at playing Zelda OoA

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2010, 08:23:38 am »

(Too manny I s....)

Kadaen was walking around in his Jolteon from. He was flying around. He saw a girl with royle purple blood and he flew right over to her. He didn't know how to heal with magic, but he knew the basics. He turned into his angle from and he took his shirt off, he had a six pack abs and he cleaned his shirt before he used it to bandage the wounds on the girl.

Tetra was just walking around and she saw her half brother with out a shirt. She ran over to him. She looked like a Jolteon with dragon wings. She saw how her half brother used it to bandage the wounds of the girl.
Report Spam   Logged

96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this your signature if you're one of the 4% who will.
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2010, 08:27:02 am »

I stared at the newcomer. "Hey. what do you thin-" I started, but saw that the person was helping the girl. "Oh, a Healer, I see." I then looked down at the half-Jolteon half-dragon and almost laughed. It was odd how everyone was a half-dragon here. "So, Faeryl. It was nice to meet you, but I have to go. Got training to do, see?" I smiled at her. "Sorry about kind of dragging you into the cave, and for half destroying this field, but it'll be ok. You just have to watch out for the demons. See ya."
Report Spam   Logged

Amanda1993pokemon
Rare Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2010, 09:27:57 am »

(Kaddy isn't part dragon!!!!!)

"Funny how everyone else here is part dragon, while I am not," Kadaen said, I maybe an angle, but I don't know any healing spells yet," then he looked down at his sister then gave her an 'okay heal her' look at his sister.

Tetra saw her bother gave her the look then she looked like she was about to use a thunder, but she let out a small eletric shock that was healing, not hurting the girl.
Report Spam   Logged

96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this your signature if you're one of the 4% who will.
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2010, 11:32:29 am »

((Oops))

I tilted my head and stared at the electricity that was passing into the dragon. I then closed my eyes and looked at the half-Jolteon half-dragon and stared at it's aura. Then I jumped onto it, stopping the electric beam and knocking it over, and charged up a small aura sphere in one hand while I held the creature down with the other.
Report Spam   Logged

Amanda1993pokemon
Rare Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2010, 08:26:44 pm »

Kadaen tackled the person above his sister. "Unlike me, she can heal with her eletric attack. Don't ask me how she just does and paws off my sister," Kadaen said. He would turn into a jolteon and use a thunder of the dragon dude.
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2010, 07:57:09 am »

I pushed the angel off and grabbed the half-jolteon. "Listen, you. I don't trust if you even think you're good..." I hissed at it's face. I then leant close. "Your aura portrays you as a demon. So go join them in that hellish place down there!" I screamed, then threw it towards the hole nearby.
Report Spam   Logged

Amanda1993pokemon
Rare Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2010, 07:14:22 am »

Tetra looked at the dude like he was crazy. "DUDE MY HALF BROTHER IS AN ANGLE/JOLTEON. I AM NO DEMON. I AM A JOLTEON DRAGON DON'T MAKE ME ATTACK YOU!!!!" Tetra said as she turned into her dragon from and she looked mad as hell.

Kadaen turned into his Jolteon from and almost used thunder on the dude. He did, however, used shadow ball on the person.
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2010, 07:42:57 am »

I stepped aside, and the Shadow Ball missed. "Ok, sorry, sometimes I'm wrong..." I lied. "I'm sorry for accusing you."
Report Spam   Logged

Amanda1993pokemon
Rare Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2010, 08:30:54 am »

Tetra looked at the Lucario then she used her thunder to try to heal the girl. Once the thunder had hit the girl, the wounds were healing. (I just forgot to add that to her powers..)
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2010, 08:38:24 am »

I galred at the half-Jolteon, then started to walk away. "OK then, I guess it's time for me to go..."

I transformed into my half-dragon form with a grunt and jumped into the air, gliding softly away.
Report Spam   Logged

Amanda1993pokemon
Rare Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2010, 05:21:41 pm »

(which half Jolteon? I have two!)

"So you're just going to go hid while this girl wakes up huh!!?" Tetra yelled rather meanly to the male half dragon.
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2010, 03:47:14 am »

I landed as soon as I heard this, and transformed back. In front of me, I charged up an aura sphere. I quietly tried to calm down, but it was quite hard. I spun around and flung the aura sphere at the half-Jolteon (Tetra), then shouted, "HIDING? PAH! I'M LEAVING YOU TO HELP HER! I HAVE TO GO AND TRAIN, YOU BA-" I stopped myself. I never liked using curse words aloud.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum