The PokéPit
March 28, 2024, 11:56:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

1x1x1...?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 1x1x1...?  (Read 1485 times)
EmotionalDragon
Egg

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +1/-0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 01:54:20 pm »

(YESSSSSHHHH SWEARING. >8D Also, I didn't have teh time to post cause I does homeschooling. :C)

I landed on a ledge, staring around at the creatures. I saw the mangled body of a tiny Ratatta, and I gasped in realization. That Ratatta...She used to be my friend. My one and only friend. Now she was gone. "Riki..." I breathed as I picked the creature up in my front two paws. My aqua blue eyes started fading into purple, and then into bright demonic red. Watch out. I was angry. I growled deep in my throat and I launched myself off the ledge and into the air. Purple-ish red flames shot out of my nose each time I breathed, giving me light along the dark depths of the chasm the strange white Lucario made. My rage made me blind, and anything that was still moving or seemed to be alive, I lashed out at with razor sharp claws hidden in my velvet paws. My lips curled up in a snarl, revealing jagged white teeth. My eyes flashed once again, and I darted into the blackness, after that Lucario and whatever had killed my friend.
(THIS POST MAKES NO SENSE CAUSE I'M **** HYPER 8DDDDDDDDDD)
Report Spam   Logged

Moo. :3
Rukario
The God of Poképit. Bow down before Chuck Norris.
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +65535/-3

Hello all. If you need help, PM me or a mod.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2010, 04:05:27 pm »

Something with a completely red aura dashed past me in some kind of horrible fury. I was tempted to chase over it, but it looked bigger than the one I had seen before, so I looked around again. I knew the aura was familiar. I knew the eyes I had seen were familiar. But I didn't think it was my brother. He had a distinct smell that I would have picked up by now. I hadn't smelt anything but.. rotting fruit.
Report Spam   Logged

EmotionalDragon
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2010, 08:52:45 pm »

(BAHAHAHA I GOT A LUCARIO/RIOLU EGG ON POKEFARM. Imma anme it after joo. :3)

I stopped in midair, my wings going up and down furiously, keeping me up in the air. The scent of rotting fruit clogged my sensitive nose, and I sneezed. My eyes slowly bled back to blue, and I looked around. "Great. I'm lost." I said, and I Facepaw'd. "This is **** super."
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 08:54:36 pm by EmotionalDragon » Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2010, 03:57:23 pm »

I looked at the pile of rotting pears, holding my nose and grimacing. I had no idea how bad rotting fruit had smelled before, but now I DID know, and I didn't like it at all. I looked around for any sign of anything, and saw, on the ground, a rotting corpse of a- I averted my eyes and hoped I wouldn't be sick.
Report Spam   Logged

EmotionalDragon
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2010, 11:11:54 pm »

(Sorry for not posting.....My old baseball coach drove into a lake and drowned.......)

Fae caught a different stench and she walked toward it. She picked the white Lucario's unique scent out of the cloud of smells, and she came up behind him. SHe saw the rotting corps, and she scrunched her nose up. "Ew." She said, sticking her tongue out.
Report Spam   Logged

Amanda1993pokemon
Rare Pokémon

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +3/-1

I am not 17, and I fail at playing Zelda OoA

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2010, 02:36:47 pm »

(Next time one of you two PM me on DCF!!! I ISH SOOO TAKING KADAEN!!!! You two put down two pages and I find out a few days, or about a week later!!!!! Tell me next time you pull a rabbit out of your hat Aru

Name:Kadaen
Species: Angle/Jolteon (Please!!!!!)
Looks: *Really can't drawl so I have to give looks though typing and I am the only one to do so* He looks mostly like a Jolteon with angle wings in his Angle form his wings are yellow and they look like Jolteons fur. He normally wheres jeans with a blue shirt.
Personality: Over protective over everything. He doesn't attack unless he has to.
History: will show in RP
Weapons: A sword and a dagger.
Powers: Able to go back and forth. He knows the same attacks as his sister, only he knows Shadow ball instead of pinmissle.
Urmom: WHAT THE **** FEY? YOU REALLY HAD TO PUT THIS HERE? (Sorry for cussing, but that is how I feel)
Other:  Tetra is his half sister, and he reminds me of Aru because this is how I view Aru's soul.. I KNOW YOU'RE GOOD INSIDE ARU!!!!

Name:Tetra
Species: half Jolteon half dragon
Looks: Kinda like Kadaen, only she is yellow as a dragon and her Jolteon form has dragon wings. (On DC she would be a black dragon)
Personality: Calm, yet she loves to fight with mostly anyone. She wouldn't fight her half brother, and that's it.
History: Will show in RP
Weapons: None
Powers: Able to go back and forth dragon and Jolteon forms. Her attacks are Thunder, double kick, Pinmassle and dig.
Other: Kadaen's half sister
Report Spam   Logged

96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this your signature if you're one of the 4% who will.
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2010, 12:53:11 pm »

Tetra is his half sister, and he reminds me of Aru because this is how I view Aru's soul.. I KNOW YOU'RE GOOD INSIDE ARU!!!!

((...You're kidding, right? *slinks into corner* I know that I'm bad. I dun wanna be good. *sulks*))

(Sorry for not posting.....My old baseball coach drove into a lake and drowned.......)

((Woah, jeez. I'm sorry, man.))

((Accepted Manny))

I jumped and looked around. The dragon-thing from before had appeared behind me. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the pile of rotting pears, then shot an Aura Sphere at them, which scattered them around the place. I grinned as the Banette was revealed. It looked at me and the dragon with a look of complete terror, then grinned and vanished. I cursed and jumped backwards, into the dragon. I fell over, but leapt up again instantly and growled at the dragon. I looked around, searching for the aura of the creature. But I couldn't see it. I hissed and the Banette appeared, shooting a Shadow Ball at me. I ducked and the ball flew back at the dragon. I shot three Aura Spheres at it, but it cackled as they went through it. I was beginning to get slightly unnerved by it. I jumped over and used a Force Palm, but the Banette just laughed and knocked me out with a powerful Shadow Ball to the face.

Report Spam   Logged

EmotionalDragon
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2010, 11:06:31 am »

(**** YES. I'M GETTING A DS AND SOUL SILVER FOR CHRISTMAS. **** YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! >8D)

I was bowled over by the strange Lucario, and it, or he, growled at me. I saw him blow apart what looked like a rotting corpse, but was a pile of rotting pears. A Banette shot out of the pile and they started battling. I got worried when the Banette knocked the Lucario out. I got up and I opened my mouth. Bluish white light pooled into my mouth as I charged an ice beam. I aimed straight for the Banette, and shot the beam, the light from it lighting up the entire chasm. (Shortpost be short. :\)
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2010, 03:32:27 pm »

((meh.))

The Bannette screamed and tried to get out of the way, but failed and was blasted into a nearby wall. It cackled as it slid out of the large crater it had made in the wall. "Hyou think that Hi'm the honly one? Kekekeke..." and it slid slowly through the floor. I coughed and wiped a small blotch of blood from my nose, sitting up. I looked around, surprised. "What?" I muttered, then looked at the dragon. I rolled my eyes. "Why do always follow me? I mean, I don't mind fans, but coming in here could be dangerous. I suggest you get out of here... oh, wait. Before you go, do you know what happened to that Bannette?"
Report Spam   Logged

EmotionalDragon
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2010, 03:42:21 pm »

I snorted in the direction the Banette went, and I turned a glare to the white Lucario. "Number one, I am NOT a fan, thank you very much." I spat. My eyes were flaring red once more. "Number two, that thing killed a friend of mine." I had lifted up a claw at each number. "Number THREE, I can take care of myself, thank you very MUCH!" I growled. "I can stay for as long as I like, and no, I don't." I replied to his last question. In the dark, my red eyes glowed blood red.

(I love ice skating. :3 Nearly shattered my knee falling, though.)
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2010, 03:53:06 pm »

I almost jumped at the dragon's sudden anger. Maybe I had gone too hard on her. I bowed in apology. "I'm sorry." I said, rising. "I underestimated you... I have a bad habit of doing that." I laughed, and held out a hand weakly. "I'm Fell. Just Fell. I am one of the world's Chose-" I was interrupted by a horrible screechy-laughing noise, and a sharp, hot line flashed across my back. I wretched in pain as I fell forward, and span myself around to see my assailant.

My assailants.

The Bannette was floating in front of fifty horribly mutated, blood-red wretches, whose anatomy looked to be made by a two-year old. Each one was completely different, with bizarre body parts of... Pokémon? Angels? Other demons?  were protruding from random and horrible places. The Bannette cackled as I clenched my teeth to stop the vomit coming up as one of the demons' jaw fell off and a bluey-purple liquid seeped out. The eyes of every demon seemed to be fixated on me, boring a hole through my mind and attempting to rip it apart. I growled and stood up as the Bannette vanished and the demons started to lurch towards me and the dragon. I jumped in front of the dragon protectively. "If you can, help, please!" I shouted over the insane gibbering that now filled the cave.

A sharp twang of pain shot up my spine. I knew it was coming, I willed it to come, it just hurt when it did. I pushed the girl backwards firmly, yet softly, making her far enough away so that she would not be hit by the wings that suddenly burst from out of my back. I bit down on my tongue as the wounds resealed again, and the skin started to stretch itself across the placed between the bones on my wings. I grew slightly taller, my bundles becoming sharp points that stuck backwards out from the top of my head. My skin pulsated with energy and turned blue, then my tail grew out and I had fully transformed. I jumped into the air, grinning, and shot a charged aura sphere from my mouth.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 04:08:17 pm by Rukario » Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2010, 03:53:56 pm »

Do not reply, I had a glitch.
Report Spam   Logged

EmotionalDragon
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2010, 03:59:46 pm »

(Oh, KK. *Waits*)
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2010, 04:08:37 pm »

((Yay, post done now. Soz about that))
Report Spam   Logged

EmotionalDragon
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2010, 05:59:27 pm »

(Is okiday! :3)

I blinked when I saw the Bannette reappear with many...other things. I was even more surprised when the strange lucario, Fell, pushed me back as wounds opened up on his back and two dragon's wings sprouted out. I jumped sideways and I walked calmly to his side, staring at the mass of...things. "I am Faeryl." I shouted back, over the gibbering. I charged a hyper beam and I shot it at the gathering of...Demons? Pokemon? I would not know. An insane screeching sound accompanied my beam as one of the demon things rushed towards me and hit me full force. I was thrown against a rock, my beam still shooting. I aimed the beam at my assailant, instantly vaporizing it in my beam. I turned the beam towards the Bannette and his gang of demon things. The beam stopped suddenly as more demon things attacked me. I unsheathed my razor sharp claws and began tearing at the demons, summoning every scrap of skill and strength I possessed. Even though I did, more ganged up on me and soon I was covered in a wriggling mass of the demons. I twisted and turned, trying to shake the biting, clawing demons off. I bit down on one and it howled, going off to re-join the group. I slashed and tore at the demons and they scattered away. Blood dripped down my flanks from wounds, and some of my hair was torn out. I blinked blood out of my eyes and I coughed once, then I got into a battle stance. "Is that all you got?"
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum