The PokéPit
March 28, 2024, 05:54:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

1x1x1...?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 1x1x1...?  (Read 1487 times)
Rukario
The God of Poképit. Bow down before Chuck Norris.
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +65535/-3

Hello all. If you need help, PM me or a mod.

View Profile WWW
« on: December 05, 2010, 05:48:36 pm »

Thaaaat's right, folks! People are now doing 1x1x1s, which are three people from invite only. The three lucky people today are...
*drum roll*

ARU, MANNY AND LYDIA!

You heard it here first, folks, so now to Brassa with...

INTERESTING SETTING!

Thankyou, Aru-san. Now for the setting this time, we are set in an old time in a parallel universe where everything that people in our world believe doesn't exist exists, like dragons, trolls and some Pokemon! But there's ALWAYS a downside, and today that is that no animal that exists in our world exists in theirs!

*gasps from the audience*

Oh my, that IS an interesting setting! But what is the plot about? Now to Fell with the PLOOOOOOT POOOT!

THE PLOT POT

Um, thanks, Aru-san. The plot this time is quite brief, but I do like it a lot. Basically, the demons that live under the Earth are plotting to come up and, as per usual, destroy all life. But there are three Chosen Saviours to help fight back these creatures... but how will they do it if they are only children?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

EmotionalDragon
Egg

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +1/-0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 05:57:19 pm »

(Yo, we should probably start this RP up. Tongue Character sheets anyone? No? I'll make one.
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
History:
Weapons:
Powers:
Urmom:
Other: )
Report Spam   Logged

Moo. :3
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 06:17:21 pm »

I wuz gonna maaaaaake dat. OHwell. I can't copy and paste right now, so tomorrow WILL BE MY POSTING DAY.
Report Spam   Logged

EmotionalDragon
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 12:05:39 pm »

(
Name: Faeryl (Fae)
Species: Dragon/Gyarados
Looks: http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p411/starocean1323/faedrag.jpg She is half dragon, half gyarados. She got the fins on her back and the horns on her head from the gyarados side, and the rest from the dragon side. She looks almost nothing like a pokemon. The horns on her head act like gills.
Personality: Faeryl is very shy and timid, but when she is around close friends she is loud and playful, not to mention perverted. She loves cats and doesn't like dogs at all. She isn't all that interested in guys much, but she develops crushes fast. She doesn't have any friends, and never has. She can also be very mean and snappy when she is annoyed or sad, and she is sometimes anti-social.
History: Faeryl was abandoned by her parents as a small hatchling, because she hatched like she is today. Fae really just wandered around, living off the land as best she can. She never made friends with the other pokemon because they didn't want anything to do with her, because she looked different.
Weapons: Just her attacks, and claws and teeth. Along with her mimicking ability.
Powers(Attacks): Ice beam, Surf, Attract and Hyper beam.
Urmom: URFAEC.
Other: She has the power to mimic anything she sees, feels, smells, etc. It is limited because she can only use it so much in one day, or else she'll pass out entirely.)

(Issat gewd?)
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 03:18:44 pm »

((Ississ gewd. MAI TURN

Name: Fell
Species: Half Lucario half Dragon
Looks: (PLAIN LUCARIO FORM)
(HALF-LUCARIO-HALF-DRAGON FORM)

(DRAGON FORM)
Um. Twin-headed DC one. The other head is a bit different, but he's gonna be quite cool and his character will be revealed in-RP.

Personality: Bold, strong and cheerful, he strives to become the most powerful being on the planet, but he does so with a kind heart. He wishes to use his power to make the world a better place.
History: An experimental creation, but completely unaware of it. He spent most of his life away from his brother Toaru, but decided that one day he would seek out and find him. When he found out that Toaru was part of the league trying to destroy the world, Fell was incredibly sad and spent a lot of time travelling alone, thinking life was worthless. But at the age of 17 he found out he was one of the Chosen Three or something like that, and he decided to train and become stronger. At 19, his current age, he's incredibly fit and strong, and his resolution for saving the world has never faded, and it hopefully never will. ((Hopefully, gaiz. >:3))
Weapons: Himself, Aura Spheres and Clawed gloves
Powers: Can turn from his Lucario form to a half-dragon-half-Lucario form and into a fully dragon form, and vice versa. That's all, apart from the aura reading abilities he has.
Urmom: UHWOT?
Other: Toaru's brother.

AAAND...

Name: Toaru
Species: Lucario/Demon
Looks:
Personality: The complete opposite of Fell, he is quiet, moody and angry, striving to become the most powerful being in existence to destroy the world and enslave what's left of it. He wishes to use his power to make the world a better place... for him, at least.
History: An experimental creation, and completely aware of it. He spent most of his life tracking down and killing his and his brothers' creators, but decided one day to meet his brother. When he found out that Fell was one of the Chosen Three or something like that, he became incredibly jealous and vowed to train and join the demons to destroy the world. At 17 he was one of the strongest demons in the underworld, and his resolution for destroying the world has never faded, and hopefully it never would.
Weapons: Himself, Magma Spheres, Clawed gloves and dual katanas.
Powers: He can produce Magma instead of aura, and use it to corrupt minds, and can use a weak, short-ranged teleporting ability which takes a matter of seconds to recharge.
Urmom: OHISEE.
Other: Is Fell's brother.

WELLDEN.))
Report Spam   Logged

EmotionalDragon
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 03:43:58 pm »

(NOW ALL WE NEED IS FOR POLLY TO POST AND WE'LL GET STARTED. WOOT.)
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 03:49:31 pm »

((We can start without her. And, just to test, this is Toaru's piccie:

So that isn't showing up, but I think this one will... It's the same piccie, just uploaded with Tinypic:

))
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 03:51:22 pm by Rukario » Report Spam   Logged

EmotionalDragon
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 04:28:56 pm »

(Okay!)

Faeryl walked along a small path in the woods, silently watching other pokemon skitter out of her way. They never wanted to be even near her. She sighed and kept walking until she came upon a small alcove in the thick underbrush. She walked into it and sat down beside a small puddle in it. She lapped up some of the water and then she used her paw to wash her face with the water. Fae sighed. She was bored. She heaved herself up and flapped her find a bit. They acted as gliders for her, so she could glide in the air.

Fae walked to a small outcropping of rock and she crouched down. She wiggled her butt a bit, and then launched herself off the outcropping. "Whee!" She exclaimed, gliding on the wind. She emerged out of the forest and she angled her fins up and a big gust of wind shot her up to the skies. She grinned as she soared above the field she was above. She could see some other pokemon below her in the long, tall grass. She kept gliding, and eventually she tilted her wings down and she soared out to a cliff. She loved this spot dearly. She landed on the edge and peered over, laying down on her stomach. She watched birds flit through the air, singing their songs. She smiled slightly and she whistled a note. She started gnawing on her lip, peeling the skin off. She chewed on the skin and swallowed it.

Fae yawned and stretched her legs as she got up. She shook her head back and forth, her neck sounding a bit like popcorn as it popped and cracked. Fae rubbed her nose with a paw, and she started running along the cliff. The cliff was right above a big sea. She took care not to fall over the side as she ran towards a huge, HUGE clearing. Some of the pokemon who were actually semi-friendly to her lived there. Fae slowed down to a trot as she approached the clearing. She looked around. All the pokemon that were normally here had disppeared. She blinked. What did it mean?
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 04:47:46 pm »

A small, white Lucario rolled over and yawned in the clearing. Then I looked into the sky and rubbed my eyes. I was tired, very tired. I had never been good at sleeping. I looked around slightly, then sat up in the long grass. I was in a large clearing, which was unusual. I hadn't been here when I was asleep. I frowned and looked quietly at the dragon-thing standing not far away. "Hello?"
Report Spam   Logged

EmotionalDragon
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 05:21:35 pm »

(FELL STARTLED THE FAE!)

Fae whipped her head over, and stared at the white lucario in front of her. She jumped back in alarm. "W-who are you?!" She asked, staring at him with aqua colored eyes. Her knees were shaking and her eyes were wide with fear and surprise.
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2010, 11:39:07 am »

((I did >:3))

I looked at the dragon-thing blankly, then looked at the sky. After a few seconds I stood up and stretched out, then looked back at the dragon, his hair gently swaying in the soft wind. "I think I scared all your friends here away with my snoring. I do tend to snore, unfortunately... heh!" I said, my voice slightly high-pitched for a 17-year old, and smiled at her stupidly, then looked around towards the edge of the clearing. "I've never slept outside before..." I said to no-one in particular, talking to myself again. "It's awesome. And it's really comfortable. Comfier than those stupid beds."

I thought for a second, then looked back at the dragon. "I won't hurt you. I'm one of the Chosen Saviours or something like that, supposed to save the world from the demons. Humph! Stupid demons..." I sighed, and looked at the ground, stamping once. A small part broke away and I cursed, jumping back. "Oh, er, sorry about that bad language. Normally I try to... whoa!" I stopped myself, then stared down at the hole I had made. There was something down there. I got onto my knees and brushed some of the grass away from the hole, and pushed my ear in. I heard what sounded like a Skitty screaming and I pulled it out immediately, cringing as the surprisingly sharp dirt caught my ear. I looked in silently, and I thought I saw two eyes look up at me. Eyes I recognized.
Report Spam   Logged

EmotionalDragon
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2010, 02:25:49 pm »

Fae blinked and listened to what he said, and watched him stamp the ground. "I-it's alri- Hey, what was that?" She cut herself off, hearing the scream.
"What the hell?" She asked, staring at the hole. She ventured closer, taking the strange white Lucario's word. She peered down the hole also, her hair brushing the ground. She blinked her azure eyes. "What....?" She said, staring. She immidiately backed up from the hole, her eyes wide. "Get away from it! I think that's the monster the pokemon told me about!" She said, lip trembling in fear. She flapped her fin-wings, and she ran across the field, and her wingfins caught the wind and she soared up high. She didn't want to be anywhere near that thing. But she stayed and circled above the field, just to make sure the strange white Lucario would be alright.

(Can I pleaaaaaase swear? I really like swearing. :3 And it helps me express stuff that normal words won't. XD)
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2010, 03:30:37 pm »

I stepped away from the hole when the dragon mentioned the monsters, and almost cried out in protest when she flew away from me, obviously scared of this monster. But I decided that, to be powerful and strong and especially to be one of these special "Chosen Three" or something like that, I needed to be brave and fearless. I stood up and puffed out my chest, pushing my hair out of my face and grimaced, then pushed all my force into my foot as I raised it high above my head, then slammed it down and the whole floor around me collapsed, and I fell in.
Report Spam   Logged

EmotionalDragon
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2010, 04:34:15 pm »

(I'm switching to first person.)
I shreiked when I saw the strange white Lucario fall down into a hole. A strange wind pushed me towards the hole, as if telling me to go save him. I blinked, realizing, the wind was supposed to blow the other way. Not this way. My eyebrows scrunched together and I angled my wingfins down, and soared towards the hole. I circled, surveying the damage to the field, then I soared down into the hole to retrieve the strange Lucario.
(Also, Shortpost is short. :C I can't roleplay well when I'm hyper.)
Report Spam   Logged

Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2010, 01:50:33 am »

((XD dun worry. That's an average semi-lit post anyway, and semi-lit is what we're aiming for))

(((And you can swear if you want, I guess... Heheh...))

I slid down one of the falling pieces of ground skilfully and leapt off when it came to the end. I stratched out and grabbed a long thin piece that had tell onto a small ledge, and pulled myself up. I looked around for another place to go, and leapt down onto a ledge sticking out not far away, rolling to stop any damage. From there I hopped onto the floor and looked around. It was pitch black, but aura was a useful tool in these circumstances. I looked ahead, and something with a red aura darted out of my sight behind a large piece of ground. I rushed after it, the walls illuminating the way with their auras- I paused and stared at the walls. Countless creatures' mangled bits and faces rested on it, their faces screaming. I knew this was what I heard before, and I shook with terror, but continued on. I rounded the corner and looked ahead. Nothing. I moved onwards slowly, looking around everywhere, but not behind me. And then something gripped around my mouth and eyes, and pulled me back.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum