The PokéPit
April 20, 2024, 12:13:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

1x1x1...?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 1x1x1...?  (Read 1524 times)
EmotionalDragon
Egg

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +1/-0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2010, 05:59:27 pm »

(Is okiday! :3)

I blinked when I saw the Bannette reappear with many...other things. I was even more surprised when the strange lucario, Fell, pushed me back as wounds opened up on his back and two dragon's wings sprouted out. I jumped sideways and I walked calmly to his side, staring at the mass of...things. "I am Faeryl." I shouted back, over the gibbering. I charged a hyper beam and I shot it at the gathering of...Demons? Pokemon? I would not know. An insane screeching sound accompanied my beam as one of the demon things rushed towards me and hit me full force. I was thrown against a rock, my beam still shooting. I aimed the beam at my assailant, instantly vaporizing it in my beam. I turned the beam towards the Bannette and his gang of demon things. The beam stopped suddenly as more demon things attacked me. I unsheathed my razor sharp claws and began tearing at the demons, summoning every scrap of skill and strength I possessed. Even though I did, more ganged up on me and soon I was covered in a wriggling mass of the demons. I twisted and turned, trying to shake the biting, clawing demons off. I bit down on one and it howled, going off to re-join the group. I slashed and tore at the demons and they scattered away. Blood dripped down my flanks from wounds, and some of my hair was torn out. I blinked blood out of my eyes and I coughed once, then I got into a battle stance. "Is that all you got?"
Report Spam   Logged

Moo. :3
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum