The PokéPit
April 20, 2024, 12:22:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

1x1x1...?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 1x1x1...?  (Read 1525 times)
Rukario
The God of Poképit. Bow down before Chuck Norris.
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +65535/-3

Hello all. If you need help, PM me or a mod.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2010, 03:53:06 pm »

I almost jumped at the dragon's sudden anger. Maybe I had gone too hard on her. I bowed in apology. "I'm sorry." I said, rising. "I underestimated you... I have a bad habit of doing that." I laughed, and held out a hand weakly. "I'm Fell. Just Fell. I am one of the world's Chose-" I was interrupted by a horrible screechy-laughing noise, and a sharp, hot line flashed across my back. I wretched in pain as I fell forward, and span myself around to see my assailant.

My assailants.

The Bannette was floating in front of fifty horribly mutated, blood-red wretches, whose anatomy looked to be made by a two-year old. Each one was completely different, with bizarre body parts of... Pokémon? Angels? Other demons?  were protruding from random and horrible places. The Bannette cackled as I clenched my teeth to stop the vomit coming up as one of the demons' jaw fell off and a bluey-purple liquid seeped out. The eyes of every demon seemed to be fixated on me, boring a hole through my mind and attempting to rip it apart. I growled and stood up as the Bannette vanished and the demons started to lurch towards me and the dragon. I jumped in front of the dragon protectively. "If you can, help, please!" I shouted over the insane gibbering that now filled the cave.

A sharp twang of pain shot up my spine. I knew it was coming, I willed it to come, it just hurt when it did. I pushed the girl backwards firmly, yet softly, making her far enough away so that she would not be hit by the wings that suddenly burst from out of my back. I bit down on my tongue as the wounds resealed again, and the skin started to stretch itself across the placed between the bones on my wings. I grew slightly taller, my bundles becoming sharp points that stuck backwards out from the top of my head. My skin pulsated with energy and turned blue, then my tail grew out and I had fully transformed. I jumped into the air, grinning, and shot a charged aura sphere from my mouth.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 04:08:17 pm by Rukario » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum