The PokéPit
April 20, 2024, 07:33:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

1x1x1...?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 1x1x1...?  (Read 1527 times)
EmotionalDragon
Egg

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +1/-0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2010, 01:54:20 pm »

(YESSSSSHHHH SWEARING. >8D Also, I didn't have teh time to post cause I does homeschooling. :C)

I landed on a ledge, staring around at the creatures. I saw the mangled body of a tiny Ratatta, and I gasped in realization. That Ratatta...She used to be my friend. My one and only friend. Now she was gone. "Riki..." I breathed as I picked the creature up in my front two paws. My aqua blue eyes started fading into purple, and then into bright demonic red. Watch out. I was angry. I growled deep in my throat and I launched myself off the ledge and into the air. Purple-ish red flames shot out of my nose each time I breathed, giving me light along the dark depths of the chasm the strange white Lucario made. My rage made me blind, and anything that was still moving or seemed to be alive, I lashed out at with razor sharp claws hidden in my velvet paws. My lips curled up in a snarl, revealing jagged white teeth. My eyes flashed once again, and I darted into the blackness, after that Lucario and whatever had killed my friend.
(THIS POST MAKES NO SENSE CAUSE I'M **** HYPER 8DDDDDDDDDD)
Report Spam   Logged

Moo. :3
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum