The PokéPit
April 19, 2024, 11:12:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

1x1x1...?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 1x1x1...?  (Read 1522 times)
Rukario
The God of Poképit. Bow down before Chuck Norris.
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +65535/-3

Hello all. If you need help, PM me or a mod.

View Profile WWW
« on: December 09, 2010, 01:50:33 am »

((XD dun worry. That's an average semi-lit post anyway, and semi-lit is what we're aiming for))

(((And you can swear if you want, I guess... Heheh...))

I slid down one of the falling pieces of ground skilfully and leapt off when it came to the end. I stratched out and grabbed a long thin piece that had tell onto a small ledge, and pulled myself up. I looked around for another place to go, and leapt down onto a ledge sticking out not far away, rolling to stop any damage. From there I hopped onto the floor and looked around. It was pitch black, but aura was a useful tool in these circumstances. I looked ahead, and something with a red aura darted out of my sight behind a large piece of ground. I rushed after it, the walls illuminating the way with their auras- I paused and stared at the walls. Countless creatures' mangled bits and faces rested on it, their faces screaming. I knew this was what I heard before, and I shook with terror, but continued on. I rounded the corner and looked ahead. Nothing. I moved onwards slowly, looking around everywhere, but not behind me. And then something gripped around my mouth and eyes, and pulled me back.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum