The PokéPit
March 28, 2024, 09:31:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

1x1x1...?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 1x1x1...?  (Read 1491 times)
Rukario
The God of Poképit. Bow down before Chuck Norris.
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +65535/-3

Hello all. If you need help, PM me or a mod.

View Profile WWW
« on: December 07, 2010, 11:39:07 am »

((I did >:3))

I looked at the dragon-thing blankly, then looked at the sky. After a few seconds I stood up and stretched out, then looked back at the dragon, his hair gently swaying in the soft wind. "I think I scared all your friends here away with my snoring. I do tend to snore, unfortunately... heh!" I said, my voice slightly high-pitched for a 17-year old, and smiled at her stupidly, then looked around towards the edge of the clearing. "I've never slept outside before..." I said to no-one in particular, talking to myself again. "It's awesome. And it's really comfortable. Comfier than those stupid beds."

I thought for a second, then looked back at the dragon. "I won't hurt you. I'm one of the Chosen Saviours or something like that, supposed to save the world from the demons. Humph! Stupid demons..." I sighed, and looked at the ground, stamping once. A small part broke away and I cursed, jumping back. "Oh, er, sorry about that bad language. Normally I try to... whoa!" I stopped myself, then stared down at the hole I had made. There was something down there. I got onto my knees and brushed some of the grass away from the hole, and pushed my ear in. I heard what sounded like a Skitty screaming and I pulled it out immediately, cringing as the surprisingly sharp dirt caught my ear. I looked in silently, and I thought I saw two eyes look up at me. Eyes I recognized.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum