The PokéPit
March 28, 2024, 11:17:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

yeah newbness!

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: yeah newbness!  (Read 1453 times)
ktav13
Egg

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +0/-0

Ooo - I like madness!

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2010, 06:05:03 am »

hiya people! Grin i'm new here (obviously) so if you have any helpful advice just let me know ^^
Report Spam   Logged

The Ktav13 is a native species to Dragcave Forums. It lurks always in the Art section of the Forum, offering up artistic drawings to other species, which it hunts by drawing on it's prey with sharp colored pencils. An artist of attack, it attacks with the drawings it creates, which then come to life and tackle the prey. To it's allies, it is loyal and cheerful, but when irritated or angered, this species is known for it's SMILEY FACES OF DOOM attack, though it can be warded off with the dreaded tofu, the bane of the Ktav13. Approach with extreme caution. This is Animal Planet. ~AP Description by Darkshadow
    ~Vulpeon by Rukario     

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rukario
The God of Poképit. Bow down before Chuck Norris.
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +65535/-3

Hello all. If you need help, PM me or a mod.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 07:53:10 am »

Well Hello There Ktav.

It's About Time You Got Here, You Know.

Nah, who cares. Welcome to the Pit, read the rules, blah blah, have a great time here. Now then.

What is your favourite starter Pokémon?
Report Spam   Logged

ktav13
Egg

Ooo - I like madness!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 10:02:52 am »

*hug tackles* hiya aru!
m,y fav's charmander! cute lil bugger Grin
Report Spam   Logged

The Ktav13 is a native species to Dragcave Forums. It lurks always in the Art section of the Forum, offering up artistic drawings to other species, which it hunts by drawing on it's prey with sharp colored pencils. An artist of attack, it attacks with the drawings it creates, which then come to life and tackle the prey. To it's allies, it is loyal and cheerful, but when irritated or angered, this species is known for it's SMILEY FACES OF DOOM attack, though it can be warded off with the dreaded tofu, the bane of the Ktav13. Approach with extreme caution. This is Animal Planet. ~AP Description by Darkshadow
    ~Vulpeon by Rukario     
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 05:45:55 am »

I know. Goodies.
Report Spam   Logged

ktav13
Egg

Ooo - I like madness!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 11:46:02 am »

fiah
though my all time fav is still milotic Wink so pretty!
Report Spam   Logged

~Vulpeon by Rukario     
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 11:06:53 am »

OH IS IT NAO?
Report Spam   Logged

ktav13
Egg

Ooo - I like madness!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 05:01:32 am »

JESSSS! Grin

although lucario is pretty wicked
Report Spam   Logged

~Vulpeon by Rukario     
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 05:23:06 am »

Lucario is best Pokémon.

Second is Umbreon.

Third is Gardevoir.

Then Mightyena.

Then You.
Report Spam   Logged

ktav13
Egg

Ooo - I like madness!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2010, 12:25:04 pm »

no wai:
 ♠ milotic
 ♠ umbreon
 ♠ mewtwo
 ♠ lucario
 ♠ and charmander
Report Spam   Logged

~Vulpeon by Rukario     
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2010, 03:27:30 am »

I do SPECIAL thing for you because you like Lucario.
Report Spam   Logged

ktav13
Egg

Ooo - I like madness!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 04:55:52 am »

wut?
of course i like lucario ^^ der cute and strong, the perfect combo!
Report Spam   Logged

~Vulpeon by Rukario     
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2010, 04:22:25 pm »

Exactimundo.
Report Spam   Logged

ktav13
Egg

Ooo - I like madness!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2010, 03:45:19 pm »

XD but milotic is elegant and strong
plus it's 1 of my best pokemans ^^
Report Spam   Logged

~Vulpeon by Rukario     
Rukario
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2010, 01:15:23 pm »

Agh, but Milotic is such a pain to get...
Report Spam   Logged

ktav13
Egg

Ooo - I like madness!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2010, 11:34:08 pm »

but it's so worth it ^^

also WHOO HOO! I LUFF OCTOBER! XD
Report Spam   Logged

~Vulpeon by Rukario     
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum