The PokéPit
April 19, 2024, 11:52:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We wiped everything! This means all you veteran members have to re-post! Agh!

Home Help Search Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Carriage

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Carriage  (Read 315 times)
Rukario
The God of Poképit. Bow down before Chuck Norris.
Super Legendary
Almost-Legendary

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +65535/-3

Hello all. If you need help, PM me or a mod.

View Profile WWW
« on: May 10, 2009, 03:52:52 am »

The carriage wobled and shook as you stepped in. It was a small thing - about as big as a large bathroom - but it would suit you fine for an hor's journey. The doors shut and you started to go down...

((NOTE: To get to the bottom of the pit, you MUST post on this))
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Amanda1993pokemon
Rare Pokémon

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +3/-1

I am not 17, and I fail at playing Zelda OoA

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 01:34:06 pm »

((Ok posting in this then go in the PIT.)) Amanda saw the carriage and she went in it to sit in and She let Her chickrotia out of her pokeball. She is thinking of nameiong her Manny so that why she can keep track of her. "How would you feel if I give you the name Manny??" Manny looked happy and sat net to her trainer then the carriage stopped and she went on in the pit.
Report Spam   Logged

96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this your signature if you're one of the 4% who will.
~AngelPoke~
I am the "Who's That Pokemon!" pokemon. Go ahead, Geuss.
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +2/-2

I IS HAPPEH!!! and crazeh...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 04:37:44 pm »

Solomon jumped in the carriage . "Wow. The other carraige broke into a pit." said Solomon. "Well! I could explorethe depths of thats pit!"said Solomon. He took out his Charmander. "You my pokemon are my helper," told Solomon to his charmander. "and I should name you Flameball." said Solomon. "Char Char" smiled Flameball."Ok then, Its settled." said Solomon. As soon as the conversatoin ended, The carraige doors slid open and out they fell into total darkness. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Solomon shouted as he fell.
Report Spam   Logged

For those of you who RP in Pokemon Fuse, Be happy. It has the most awesomest plot. I are the one who watches carefully.
Amanda1993pokemon
Rare Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 01:30:45 pm »

(Nice way to get back in here.)

Amanda, Manny and Brittany were walking back and they heard a boy yelling.
Amanda ran and her pokemon followed.
Manny saw a charamander and a boy. Only if she had vinewhip. That would be easyer.
Amanda, Manny and Brittany ran to the boy and the pokemon as they fell to the ground.
Amanda manged to cought the pokemon in her hands.
Brittany and Manny was KO'd form the boy landing on them.
Report Spam   Logged

96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this your signature if you're one of the 4% who will.
~AngelPoke~
I am the "Who's That Pokemon!" pokemon. Go ahead, Geuss.
Legendary
Commonly seen Pokémon

Do I deserve another Pokémon? +2/-2

I IS HAPPEH!!! and crazeh...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 12:55:12 pm »

Solomon was not hurt by the fall. "Soft landing..." said Solomon. "Char char" FlameBall agreed. "Oh no! Theres 2 pokemon and 1 person." said  Solomon. Flame ball helped them up and so did Solomon. "I wonder what a girl here is doing with 2 pokemon ad how'd this she ge t2 pokemon" thought Solomon.
Report Spam   Logged

For those of you who RP in Pokemon Fuse, Be happy. It has the most awesomest plot. I are the one who watches carefully.
Amanda1993pokemon
Rare Pokémon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 05:57:13 pm »

"Thank you, " Amanda said to Solomon. She retured Brittany in to her pokeball. She doesn't know how Brittany would act with another person around. And besides Brittany needs rest. Amanda did the same to Manny. She might as well let them rest.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum